More Tips & Trends:
How To Make Wallpaper
An Eco-Friendly Choice
Unique Ways To Use Wallpaper
Tips & Trends
How To Measure Your Room For Wallpaper
- Measure the width and height (in feet) of the wall being papered and multiply the two measurements:
width x height = square footage.
- Add the square footage of each wall being papered together to calculate the total room square footage.
- Divide your total square footage by 22 to find out how many SINGLE rolls of wallpaper you will need.
- Add the number of standard openings (doors and windows) found on the walls being papered. For every 3 standard openings, subtract 1 SINGLE roll from your single roll total.
- Since wallpaper is only sold in DOUBLE rolls, divide the number of SINGLE rolls by 2 to calculate the number of rolls you will need to complete your project.
Note: if your calculations do not add up to a whole number, always round up so you donít run out of paper!
2234-D Rawlins Street
Snellville, Ga 30078
Directions & Store Hours