More Tips & Trends:
Unique Ways To Use Wallpaper
How To Measure Your Room For Wallpaper
Tips & Trends
How To Make Wallpaper An Eco-Friendly Choice
- When removing wallpaper, traditional or eco-friendly, use a steaming method or toxin free removing aid.
- Use toxin free adhesives to apply your paper.
- Buy a textured paper that can be covered with Low VOC Paint. This way, you won't have to change your paper each time you change the color scheme of the house. Just simply paint over the paper!
- After hanging, reuse the leftover, unused paper instead of throwing it away. See Unique Ways To Use Paper.
- Talk to the friendly and knowledgable Wallpaper Your World staff for advice and information on the latest eco-friendly papers and products.
2234-B Rawlins Street | Snellville, Ga 30078
Atlanta Westside Market
1530 Ellsworth Ind. Dr. NW | Atlanta, GA 30318
Directions & Store Hours