More Tips & Trends:
How To Measure Your Room For Wallpaper
How To Make Wallpaper
An Eco-Friendly Choice
Tips & Trends
Unique Ways To Use Wallpaper
- Cut out small pieces of wallpaper and place them under glass of the same size to create coasters.
- Place left over paper in a decorative frame to create low-cost art.
- Use wallpaper to line drawers or cabinets.
- Fold wallpaper to create an envelope for your favorite stationary. A perfect way to announce a cocktail party in honor of your new decor.
- Cut your wallpaper into unique shapes and attach a magnetic backing for chic refridgerator magnets.
- Cover the bland cork of your bulliten board to make it blend into your decor.
- Give it to your kids or donate to an elementary school for kids to incorporate into their art masterpieces.
- Use it for giftwrapping presents.
2234-B Rawlins Street | Snellville, Ga 30078
Atlanta Westside Market
1530 Ellsworth Ind. Dr. NW | Atlanta, GA 30318
Directions & Store Hours